In this episode...
For the first time EVER, I ran a Black Friday promotion on my insurance education business.
From Friday through Monday, just four days, I sold over 25 online courses and generated OVER $6,000 in revenue.
The promotion took me less than one hour to put together. Which means I made $6,000 in revenue from one hour of work.
It was an eye opening experience for me. Now, I will be taking advantage of Black Friday every year going forward!
In today's episode, I'm going to breakdown exactly what I did to run a successful Black Friday promotion. I will take you behind the scenes to talk through my thought process, and breakdown the strategies I used to utilize email marketing to drive $6,000 in revenue in four days.
For reference, this is my sales page for my business AssociatePI where I ran this 40% off Black Friday Promotion.
This is the cadence of emails I sent for my Black Friday Promotion:
- Email #1: Thursday at 2 pm - Early sneak peek of my deal sent to the email list.
- Email #2: Friday at 12:15 am - Introduction to the Black Friday deal with a link to the sales page.
- Email #3: Friday at 7 pm - Reminder email. Reminding my subscribers to take advantage of the Black Friday deal.
- Email #4: Saturday at 7 pm - Informative email with testimonials from students that have had success with my courses.
- Email #5: Sunday at 2 pm - Informative email touching on the value proposition of my courses (pass your exams in less time with less studying).
- Email #6: Monday at 10 am - Talking savings. Letting them know they can save $170 per course, up to $1,360 if they buy all courses. And, for the fist time, mentioning that the deal is 40% off so they can buy my course for just $255 (the course is normally $425).
- Email #7: Monday at 5 pm - Reminder that the deal ends at midnight. I also send more testimonials showing the success that people have in passing their exams with my course.
- Email #8: Monday at 11 pm - Final Reminder. Deal ends in one hour. Give them a final chance to buy now and save 40%.
And that's it!
Just eight emails, that took me no longer than one hour to schedule in ConvertKit, sold 25+ courses and generated over $6,000 in revenue.
Ready to start your business?
I'm here to help. I will help you find a business idea. Validate your idea. And launch your business to get your first sale in just three months.
(I'll show you how).
ALL EPISODESABOUT THE SHOWIn this episode…In this episode of The Entrepreneur Ride Along Podcast, we learn how to start writing a sales page from scratch, without using any templates. This is the exact technique used by the world’s greatest copywriters. In today’s episode, we are joined by Karthik Vijayakumar of designyourthinking.com. Karthik is a professional copywriter
ALL EPISODESABOUT THE SHOWIn this episode…I just sold one of my websites for $95,000. Today, I will tell you all about how to sell a website, how I flipped my website for $95,000, and I will give you a review of Empire Flippers (the broker I used to sell my business).The business is the “Pomsky
ALL EPISODESABOUT THE SHOWIn this episode…Book marketing is new to me. I’m learning a lot!In today’s episode, I share what’s working, and what’s not, when marketing my book Step One. Step One: The Surprisingly Simple Process To Research, Validate, And Choose The Perfect Online Business launched in September of 2021. The launch went great, I sold over
ALL EPISODESABOUT THE SHOWUpdate time! If you listened to Episode 29 of The Entrepreneur Ride Along Podcast, you heard all about my business AssociatePI and the struggles it has faced this year.I am turning this business around in 2022.In today’s episode I talk all about my plan, my strategies, and thoughts going into the next
ALL EPISODESABOUT THE SHOWIn this episode…For the first time EVER, I ran a Black Friday promotion on my insurance education business.From Friday through Monday, just four days, I sold over 25 online courses and generated OVER $6,000 in revenue. The promotion took me less than one hour to put together. Which means I made $6,000 in
ALL EPISODESABOUT THE SHOWIn this episode…$18,547 is a lot of money.No one can argue that.That is how much money I paid in legal fees to dispute a cease and desist against my business AssociatePI, my business selling online courses in the insurance industry.It was, by far, the biggest mistake of my entrepreneurial career. This is a